The RTEs provide regional stakeholders with absolute dollar estimates of tourism expenditure at a detailed regional level (i.e. by regional council, territorial authority, visitors’ country of origin and industry).
The RTE data will be updated annually after the release of the Tourism Satellite Account in October.
- Key pivot tables - regionally specific estimates of both domestic and international tourism expenditure
- Regional summaries - summary reports of tourism expenditure by Regional Tourism Organisation
- Examples of the type of analysis that can be done with the RTE data
- Frequently asked questions
- About the RTEs - data sources and methodology
How to use this tool:
- Use this data to understand Chinese spending habits and the value derived from them at a regional level.