Crime prevention tips in Chinese language.
This information includes:
- Crime prevention and safety advice.
- Your rights when engaging with police.
- How to communicate with police, including local police stations, emergency numbers and what to do if you have language difficulties.
- The contact details of Asian liaison officers around the country.
How to use this tool:
- Send visitors this link before they arrive in New Zealand.
- Add the link below to your web browser on any publically accessible computer you may have - perhaps make a folder called 'Information for Chinese Visitors'.
- Provide a Helpful Online Resources guide to Chinese visitors on check-in that includes this link.
The inclusion of links to third party websites does not imply any endorsement of the linked website or its content or provider. See our disclaimer
New Zealand Police Visit website